The desire to have a young face and body is a dream shared by most people. Freshly looking face gives self-confidence, even serve as a model for others to look up to. However, not everyone wishing to rejuvenate, can undergo a plastic surgery (for health reasons, age and so forth).
Nowadays there is a wide range of facial injections - a list that grows every year, some of which can temporarily replace the effects of a plastic surgery. The injections are carried out on the body and face with tried-and-tested techniques. These injections are approved, tried-and-tested and are widely used in Europe and around the world, and provide satisfying results for patients.
We offer a long list of injections, some of which are listed below:
- BOTOX ® (Botulinum Toxin Type A) - The effects of botulinum toxin have been known since the turn of the century, but not until recently has it been demonstrated to be effective in diminishing facial wrinkles. Botulinum toxin is a nerve impulse "blocker." It binds to nerve endings and prevents the release of chemical transmitters that activate muscles. These chemicals carry the "message" from the brain that causes a muscle to contract; if the message is blocked, the muscle doesn't spasm. Botulinum toxin usually takes full effect within 1 to 2 weeks. However, the nerve endings usually grow new connections to the muscles at sites that have been exposed to botulinum toxin. Therefore, treatment must be repeated as necessary.
- Easy Fill
- Chemical Peel
- Glycolic Peel
... and many others (please ask in advance).
These injections are carried out in cases of minor wrinkles and scars, acne, pigmentation spots and aging skin.
Anaesthesia: local anaesthetic or with the use of anaesthetic Emla cream.
Duration: 10-30 minutes.
Recovery: The patient is able to go home after 20 minutes after procedure, and is able to return for work on the same day.
Results will become visible 2-10 days later, depending on the type of injection.
Duration of the results: 3-8 months.
Price: the cost of the procedure is determined during the consultation. The surgeon will study the features of the skin, the signs of aging, the nature of wrinkles, contours and facial expressions. Based on these the doctor will determine the scope of the procedure, the type of the injection to be administered and the individually tailored treatment.
What is important to consider?
- In recent years injection treatments have become quite widespread, and many clinics and individuals who are not qualified plastic surgeons carry out these injections. In order to minimise the risk of complications and to obtain the right type of treatment suitable for you, it is highly advisable that a qualified plastic surgeon conducts these procedures.
- The choice of injection should be identified by the plastic surgeon for each patient individually!
- Despite carrying out these procedures by an experienced surgeon, sometimes side effects like allergy, temporary ptosis of eyelids and asymmetry, do occur. Therefore, the individual who administers these injections must have the necessary knowledge and skills to prevent and swiftly eliminate them at an early stage.
- It is desirable that the same surgeon who carried out the initial injection, also conducts the subsequent ones. This will help to better control the result of the procedure and to determine the dosage of the subsequent injections more accurately. This will also allow for a more individually tailored approach.
Injections Reviews from former patients
Yes, I use permalip implants depending on the case, as well as other fillers.
Yes, I use Juvederm, depending on a case.
It is well known that the contourplasty of the face and body with the use of own fat leads to fat resorption after 6 months. The patient must have been warned about this prior to the procedure. In today's plastic surgery contourplasty is carried out using silicone implants for the face and body. But the patient must also be warned about possible side effects and complications (infection, encapsulation, rejection of the silicone body). Contoured silicone implants, supplied by the well-established international firms, with a long approbation and high quality, may remain in the body for many years and throughout lifetime.
Reoperation using silicone implants after resorption of fat is possible.
Prior to any procedure following labor one should wait 1-1.5 years until full recovery in the tone of abdominal muscles, subcutaneous tissue and the skin itself. Following that, the method of treatment is determined during the examination. There are a variety of available methods that can help achieve the desired results: mesotherapy, laser therapy and/or surgery. Because there are many factors that vary from case to case, all of the nuances and the correct choice of treatment is determined by the plastic surgeon during the examination; and that is also why the cost also varies greatly - from 500 euros.